Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy NEW YEAR!

Happy New Year everyone!! I hope you all have your goals planned out and a resolution to smile and laugh everyday. :D

New Year's Eve day I went and got my student ID card for CCC. (it is an...interesting picture.....) That night I went to a friends house until about 11:40 then came home and celebrated the NEW year with my family. We had the traditional toast to the New Year then some people headed off to bed, and some stayed up to party.

No comments:

Some advice / thoughts on life.....

"When life is throwing all the negatives of the world at you, defeat them with a smile and a hearty laugh." :D

"When you go new places, pause for a moment and take it in by concentrating on smells, sounds, objects, buildings and the feeling of the area around you. It will make it more memorable."