Sunday, January 17, 2010

Beavercreek is no more!!

My ward is gone! Obliterated! Cut into pieces! Sorry for the sudden outburst, but how could this happen so fast? One week we hear a whisper that there might be a changing of the wards, and then the next...BAM! right in the face. Beavercreek ward is gone. As hard as it is to have nearly no youth from my old ward in my new ward, I know that there has to be a VERY,VERY good reason as to why they would cut our wonderful ward up. I'm sad but excited at the same time to see what I can learn from the new people I'm going to meet, and any other thing thrown at me.

Ciao!!

McKenna :D <3

No comments:

Some advice / thoughts on life.....

"When life is throwing all the negatives of the world at you, defeat them with a smile and a hearty laugh." :D

"When you go new places, pause for a moment and take it in by concentrating on smells, sounds, objects, buildings and the feeling of the area around you. It will make it more memorable."