Tuesday, January 5, 2010

First day of College

Today was my FIRST day at CCC! It went very well. I'm extremely excited for this new opportunity. College is so cool. Plus this is only a taste of what it will be like at University. So very exciting..... :D:D:D:D

SO. I was in a Photography 1 class that started at 10:00am. But I sadly had to drop it because, 1. I didn't have the right camera ( which was annoying because the Professor didn't specify that it had to be a film camera. :'( .....) and 2. It would be a little more than I can afford to spend.....SO that was a bust.

My next class was SHAKESPEARE! ( In case any of you didn't know.....I absolutely LOVE Shakespeare. :D:D:D ) That went very, very well. We didn't do much, we mostly just talked about how the Winter trimester would proceed and a little bit of what we are expected to do to get an A. I was very pleased with myself because when the Professor talked about blank verse, iambic pentameter, prose, and referenced to several of the Shakespeare play, I knew all about it. I now feel confident that I'll do a great job in the class. Another funny thing about the Shakespeare class is that a guy from my ward is in it. It was so weird to see him. His face was one of THE most hilarious things. I wish I could have gotten a picture.... He came up to me during break and ask "What are you doing here?" and much more. lol Priceless.

So all in all it was a wonderful day! I'm excited to see what the next three years hold for me. :D

Have a happy day! :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun! What a great experience you'll have. Good luck with your classes. I'm sure you'll do great. xoxox

McKenna said...

Thanks!

<3

KEI said...

Isn't college fun being this young? People at school FLIP when they find out hopw old I am!
Love the pics and miss you! :-)

Some advice / thoughts on life.....

"When life is throwing all the negatives of the world at you, defeat them with a smile and a hearty laugh." :D

"When you go new places, pause for a moment and take it in by concentrating on smells, sounds, objects, buildings and the feeling of the area around you. It will make it more memorable."