Saturday, January 2, 2010
OH! How silly of me...
December 19th was the last MPAA performance. It went swimmingly. Everyone's solos went well, our dance numbers weren't to horrendous.....over all a good performance. (well....it would have been SO much better if we hadn't practiced for SIX plus hours before the performance!....sorry...but I wasn't to happy about that. hehehe....) Emmalyn and I had people come up to us and ask us to record our solos. We kind of laughed to ourselves about that. :) It was great. My Grandpa Rumsey came down to see us perform, and my Grandma Tracy who lives here came and saw it. I'm really glad they could make it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Some advice / thoughts on life.....
"When life is throwing all the negatives of the world at you, defeat them with a smile and a hearty laugh." :D
"When you go new places, pause for a moment and take it in by concentrating on smells, sounds, objects, buildings and the feeling of the area around you. It will make it more memorable."
No comments:
Post a Comment