Ciao!
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Oregon City 3rd ward
Today was the first day of the Oregon City 3rd ward. It was awesome. Emmalyn and I was asked to sing in sacrament meeting. We sang I know my Father lives. After we were done our Bishop (Bishop Bean) got up and said that it was too short. :D My Sunday school class has 3 people in it. But since things were disorganized we were with the class below. Mom has been called as the YW President! I'm excited to see what it is going to be like. All the YW like her and I love her so it seems good times are ahead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Some advice / thoughts on life.....
"When life is throwing all the negatives of the world at you, defeat them with a smile and a hearty laugh." :D
"When you go new places, pause for a moment and take it in by concentrating on smells, sounds, objects, buildings and the feeling of the area around you. It will make it more memorable."
No comments:
Post a Comment