Saturday, January 9, 2010

OMSI

They had a REALLY COOL Infrared camera.
(My friend Mica and ME!!)
Ben Redd being the nerd we know is somewhere DEEP inside. :P

Me being the weather girl of the day. lol

The Class

Today we went as a class (Pyramid Project) to OMSI. It was super fun.
Here are just a FEW pics! It would take a LonG time to load all of them....

Enjoy. :D

WOA, WOA, WOA! I just realized that I am super short! .........oh well. Thats life. I will live. Its not like I can help it.....right? lol Just a funny realization....for me that is.......

1 comment:

lani call said...

he is sooo cute congrats! kill any girl that gets too close. he is soo yours!

Some advice / thoughts on life.....

"When life is throwing all the negatives of the world at you, defeat them with a smile and a hearty laugh." :D

"When you go new places, pause for a moment and take it in by concentrating on smells, sounds, objects, buildings and the feeling of the area around you. It will make it more memorable."