Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas

Christmas was awesome this year. At the beginning of the season I wasn't feeling (to quote from a friend) the "magic" of the season. So everyday I did things to help me find it. I did small acts of service to family members, read stories of Christ's life, and other touching Christmas stories. So by the time Christmas eve rolled around I was feeling the "Magic".....That made me happy. :D
My Moms family came was here this year. We went ice skating, made many varieties of Christmas cookies and had some good laughs. :D
For Christmas my family got a PUPPY!! She is SO incredibly cute! She is a blond Labradoodle with the most beautiful hazel eyes. Her name is Maggie, but we have decided to spell it Magi because we got her for Christmas. I also got some gift cards (Old navy and iTunes....iTunes giftcard = Awake by Josh Groban! <3), class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_6">Yumm....), money, and my trip to California.
But, I'm going to have to say, just being with my family and seeing their smiling faces and hearing them laugh was the best.

Hope everyone else had a MAGICAL Christmas!!

No comments:

Some advice / thoughts on life.....

"When life is throwing all the negatives of the world at you, defeat them with a smile and a hearty laugh." :D

"When you go new places, pause for a moment and take it in by concentrating on smells, sounds, objects, buildings and the feeling of the area around you. It will make it more memorable."