McKenna:D
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
New Years Eve.
New years eve. It is a strange feeling. To think that another year has come and gone, that I am one year closer to leaving the safety of my home and going out there and making it on my own.....*shiver* its a scary thought. ANYWAYS...we aren't doing much today. We are going to a New Years Eve party tonight, but beside that...I don't know what I am doing. There is the New Years Eve dance that I want to go to....but my Dear Wonderful Mother said that I will most likely not attend. :( Oh well. That's life. lol :D So I wish the best to everyone, and hope that you are ready for the New Year! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Some advice / thoughts on life.....
"When life is throwing all the negatives of the world at you, defeat them with a smile and a hearty laugh." :D
"When you go new places, pause for a moment and take it in by concentrating on smells, sounds, objects, buildings and the feeling of the area around you. It will make it more memorable."
2 comments:
I love your take on life, KennaBoo.....you are a wise young woman.
Also, I can't wait for the FOX FAM OREGON REUNION this summer!!
Should we drive it, or fly it......we are thinking about this right now (well, at least I am).
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Uncle Abe-O (Grandpa Fox...Great Grandpa Fox to you...would sometimes call me Abe-O)
Thanks! I live a great life. :D For the Family reunion I think you should drive it........but that is only my humble opinion. :D The decision is yours.
I hope you guys are ready for this New Year!! I don't know if I am yet....
Laugh and Smile ALWAYS!
McKenna :D
Post a Comment