Saturday, December 13, 2008

Friday December 12th, 2008

Today was yet another awesome day! :)  Pyramid Project was great!  Great job on your presentation Kayla!!:):):)  We did an hour long core book study.  I was NO WHERE near to being finished......but that is a OK, it was fantastic! :) We, the Pyramid Project students, are marvelous people!!  We get along great, everyone is supportive.....what more can I say??? :) They are phenomenal!!!  
French was gut...oops thats German for good....hehehehe...I should say BON!!  Thats good in French!!!!
Well its snowing right now.  It is supposed to get REALLY snowy....in fact there WAS talk about people possibly getting snowed in!!............well I'll keep you posted!!!

Laugh and Smile ALWAYS!!

McKenna:)



P.S  "It's a wonderful life" was pretty good!  I thought it was really cute.  A whole bunch of my friends are in it. :) 

No comments:

Some advice / thoughts on life.....

"When life is throwing all the negatives of the world at you, defeat them with a smile and a hearty laugh." :D

"When you go new places, pause for a moment and take it in by concentrating on smells, sounds, objects, buildings and the feeling of the area around you. It will make it more memorable."