McKenna
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Christmas!
YAY for Christmas!!!! As you can probably guess, I had a pretty fantastic Christmas. I had family over and my Mom was home and safe. :D We did Christmas eve differently this year. Instead of acting out the nativity story, my Dad just read it and the rest of the time the kids were exploiting their talents. (well....ok.....more like singing and playing the piano as a Christmas gift to my Grandparents.) Christmas day was fun. We opened presents and played with them and just chilled with family all day. Well...I hope that all of you our there had a FANTASTIC Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Some advice / thoughts on life.....
"When life is throwing all the negatives of the world at you, defeat them with a smile and a hearty laugh." :D
"When you go new places, pause for a moment and take it in by concentrating on smells, sounds, objects, buildings and the feeling of the area around you. It will make it more memorable."
No comments:
Post a Comment