Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sunday December 14, 2008

Church was canceled today because it was snowing a little bit.  So I am going to just catch you up to date of what has happened this past..day...:)  Yesterday I didn't do much.  I mostly played the piano, sang and was happy.  Oh...I was also on the computer.:)  Tonight our stake is supposed to have a Christmas musical "The Forgotten Carols".  But I don't know if they are going to cancel it or not.  I hope not.  My Mom is singing in the choir, my Dad is playing Handel as an angel and Lindsey and Lauryn are doing something.  It should be good.   Tomorrow night we (my family) are hosting a caroling party and we have invited a bunch of friends over to come sing and have a  great time! :)  

Till next time!!:)

McKenna



P.S Here is a picture of us on Christmas day last year.  I know, I know...sweet Pj's right!?!!!?:):):):)


No comments:

Some advice / thoughts on life.....

"When life is throwing all the negatives of the world at you, defeat them with a smile and a hearty laugh." :D

"When you go new places, pause for a moment and take it in by concentrating on smells, sounds, objects, buildings and the feeling of the area around you. It will make it more memorable."