Sunday, December 21, 2008

"....[hopefully you'll] be home for Christmas...."

Well, the snow and the ice have not ceased.  I love the snow and all.....but I'm not liking it so much at the moment.  The reason for this is that my Mother, Grandmother, Uncles and Aunt are in Utah for a funeral, and the weather is not looking to good.  They don't know whether they will be able to make it home for Christmas or what.....so...maybe I'll have to sing it...."...I'll have a blue Christmas without you..."....well...that was exciting...I think I should just stop now. 

Laugh and Smile ALWAYS!!

McKenna:D:D:D:D

P.S...I apologize for all the weirdness.... :D

2 comments:

Abe Fox said...

McKenna,

Please let your family know....that I have just said a little prayer for your Mom and her family driving today.

Hopefully, all will be well tomorrow, and you can all be together for Christmas.

Thinking of you and yours,

Abraham

McKenna said...

Thank you so much!!! :D:D:D:D I hope you guys a very Happy Christmas!! :D:D:D


Laugh and Smile ALWAYS!

Kenna Boo....:D:D:D:D:D

Some advice / thoughts on life.....

"When life is throwing all the negatives of the world at you, defeat them with a smile and a hearty laugh." :D

"When you go new places, pause for a moment and take it in by concentrating on smells, sounds, objects, buildings and the feeling of the area around you. It will make it more memorable."