Boy am I going to miss singing in Women's Choir. Such an amazing opportunity! Tonight was the last BYU-Idaho concert ill be in.
I was blessed to be directed by Sister Eda Ashby. She is such a sweet, incredible, and Inspiring woman. I love her so much and will always treasure the opportunity to know her and be in choir.
Tonight out concert was based around Christ and the theme of Easter.
Song list:
Pueri Hebraeorum
Jerusalem of Gold
El Yivneh Hagalil
Oh my Father
The Lord's Prayer
Agnus Dei
I stand all amazed
Ride on king Jesus
It was incredible. I will never forget the memories made in choir and at BYU-Idaho.
I will admit that sentimental tears were shed tonight. I was overwhelmed with the realization that this is goodbye and also grateful for the blessing to have been in such an amazing choir and a student at BYU-Idaho.
:')




3 comments:
As a side note, it was really cool what Sister Ashby told me tonight. She said that I have an incredible, incredible voice and she was really sad I was graduating. She said she wanted to give me a solo really bad and that I am a "cut above the rest". That was really, really cool to hear from someone so experienced in voice and music. :)
Awesome McKenna! Sounds really fun :) I miss you and am sad that you are leaving your choir... but happy that you're coming home soon! Love you!
Lauryn F. =)
Thanks Lauryn! I loooove you too!
Post a Comment