Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Here is to a new beginning...

Alright, I am going to try harder to start blogging again. I really am..... :) A little recap for ya - I am 18 years old and in my second year of college at BYU-Idaho. I will be graduating with my Associates degree in April and then going back home to work as a live in nanny for a woman I worked for over my break last year. While I am working as a nanny I will be furthering my education and earning another degree. I have loved living being here at BYU-Idaho. It is an amazing school and I have been so blessed to be here. The classes have been great and there have been lots of opportunities to do activities outdoors and also within the school. I will upload some pics of some of my school experiences for you in a bit. Here is to hoping I actually start blogging again and have something worth saying!

2 comments:

Amy F. said...

I can't believe you're graduating already! Congrats McKenna!! Time flies as you get older. I was at Rick's two years and got an associates also. What school will you be going to in Oregon?

McKenna said...

It is CRAZY! I can't believe it has come and gone so quickly.
There are a couple of schools in Oregon that I am going to look into. I really want to go visit the campuses and feel the atmospheres. Several of the schools have a winter and spring beginning track options which will give me time to check them out and then see what I am feeling then. It will also give me an opportunity to make money so I don't need to take out a big student loan. :D
But, as always we will see where God directs me. :)

Some advice / thoughts on life.....

"When life is throwing all the negatives of the world at you, defeat them with a smile and a hearty laugh." :D

"When you go new places, pause for a moment and take it in by concentrating on smells, sounds, objects, buildings and the feeling of the area around you. It will make it more memorable."