Our first night in Bath, we dumped our stuff at the B&B called Auqua Sullis and then drove around city centre for a while. Bath is so beautiful! The buildings are gorgeous! I can see why its been so popular for ages! I could definitely live there. After driving around we headed back to the hotel to decided what we were going to do for dinner. Kristian got McDonald's' for Himself, Dylanie, Lucas and Emma, While Mom, Amy, Grandma and I decided to go out to eat. We ended up eating at the pretty nice place called The Moon and Sixpence.
The address is 27 milsom Place Bath BA1 1BZ
and the telephone number is 01225 320088
( I don't know why I told you that.....but there ya go. lol)
We ate really late. It was around ( I don't really remember the time...but it was really late) 11:00 by the time we got back to the B&B.
April 6 2009
The next day James, who had been getting sick, was not doing well at all. So Mom went to the hospital with him. While she was in the hospital Kristian, Amy and there kids, plus Emmalyn and I went and did stuff. Grandma didn't come. We had a really good time. We went to the Fashion Museum and then to the Jane Austen Center. Both were really cool. The Fashion Museum had clothes from hundreds of years ago to today. The Jane Austen Center had a exhibition about her life in Bath. After we were done my Mom called and was ready to be picked up from the hospital. So we went and got her then went back to the B&B to get Grandma. With everyone gathered together we headed to the Roman Bath's. They were unbelievably cool. I really wish I could show you! The water was warm....I touched it even though it said not to..... *cough* :D:D After spending an hour or so in the Bath's we went next door to the Pump Room. I bet you have seen it in a few movies. Amazing Grace for example.
The Pump Room is a Cafe and is where you can drink the water that the Roman's said would heal you. I tried it........I wouldn't recommend it. lol I have this video of me drinking it. I try to put it on here when I get back to the states. :D After the Roman Bath's and Pump Room we got lunch on our way to the Abbey. The Abbey was cool....but it looked a lot like the previous ones we had been to. :D (The cathedrals ad Abbey's here look practically the same...so if you go an see 6 of them...it gets boring after a while. But they are really cool. :D) For dinner we ate at the Tapas...I thought it was pretty good. But it took forever to get the courses....
All in all it was a great day! OH! I almost forgot! We went and got fudge after the Abbey and then to Sally Lun's bun shop and bought a few of her huge rolls.....of buns. lol Look her up on Google....but only if you want to. lol :D
No comments:
Post a Comment