Tuesday, May 26, 2009

April 7 - MY BIRTHDAY!!! *WOOT*

April 7th one of the best days of the year.

We packed up our stuff and then drove around Bath one last time. We went and took pictures of the Circus and the Royal Crescent. Fun stuff. The we went through the Cotswold's to Sudeley Castle. On our way through the Cotswold's we stopped at the quaint town called Tetbury where Amy and Kristian and their family had gone over Christmas. Its prettyful. :D

The weather was Sunny but a little bit windy when we got to Sudeley Castle. The reason we went to Sudeley castle was because we are related to someone who had the castle......but that is wrong. My Mom and I looked at this time line and saw that, yes our ancestors have something to do with Sudeley castle, we are not in the direct line. Our ancestors didn't get the castle, there older brother did...or something like that. lol Mom, Grandma and I went on a tour of the living quarters of the people that live there now. I loved it!! I think its so cool to be able to see a really old castle being lived in. You see baseball caps, pictures of people stuck into the bottom of century old paintings, modern books, laptops, cell phones....the list goes on. :D As we were going into one of the rooms, a boy (The future Duke of ______.....I don't remember. ) We exchanged a few words...and when I few....I sadly mean few. lol :D He was nice. I was blushing because I had just interpreted his piano paying. ( Which was REALLY good by the way.) But in My defense, I was told to go into the room. I didn't just walk in there for fun....just so ya know. :D
So he left soon after I walked in so the tour could get on with.

After Sudeley we went to Warwick castle. It was so fun. Although they have kind of made it like a fair, its still really quite amazing. You can go up onto the walls and see everything..... It was magnificent. We went and walked around the castle and saw thee rooms how they were in the Victorian times.... I think. Mom, Emmalyn and I were the ones that went up on the walls and towers ad the down into the dungeons. Talk about sweet. When we were done walking about the towers and walls, we went to go find everyone else. But when we were out in the courtyard there was nerly anyone there. It was like a ghost courtyard. (lol) We walked around trying to find them, when all of a sudden there were hundreds and hundreds of people all coming from this one road. We looked for them in the multitude, but we couldn't see them. So after wandering around a bit more we decided to go back to the courtyard. We found them in there. It turns out that they went and saw a Trebuchet shoot a fireball! I was so bummed I missed it! They said it was really cool. Warwick Castle was closing so it was time to leave.

On to thhe Theatre!...or Stratford-Upon-Avon. :D

Next we drove to Stratford and went and saw William Shakespeare's Birthplace. It was awesome. It was strange because there were all of these modern buildings and then *BAM!* Shakespeare's house in between them. Its cool. After that we went own to the Shakespeare Theatre to see if we could catch a play. Mom got us ( Emmalyn, Grandma and I) tickets to go see A Winter's Tale. I was REALLY,REALLY sad and disappointed that Mom couldn't go with me. I would have liked it way more than the arrangement that happened. But James was still feeling unwell so Mom didn't want to leave him. I almost cried when I left them at the restaurant where we ate........ But that time has passed. No use crying over spilt milk. But I am mad still. Your aloud to be mad that you spilt the milk. I am mad that she couldn't come. It would have been a more amazing experience if Mom did go.....
We went and ate at some place close by because we didn't have long until the play started. So Mom said that we would have a Nice Birthday dinner the next day. :D:D
The play was amazing. It was done really well. What can you say when its the RSC? Nothing except AMAZING! One of the actors is someone I admire as an actor. He is talented. His name is Sam Troughton. He has been in a few films, TV shows, and Stage Plays. He is good. I wanted to try to meet him afterwards, but the dream was crushed. I'm sorry but I can't into detail. But the chance was SO there. It was in my grasp.....and then crushed right in front of me. :'( *sigh*

It was a pretty good 15th birthday. Several of my Friends emailed me. (THANKS GUYS!! It meant a lot!) Most of them were in English. hehehehehe :D

No comments:

Some advice / thoughts on life.....

"When life is throwing all the negatives of the world at you, defeat them with a smile and a hearty laugh." :D

"When you go new places, pause for a moment and take it in by concentrating on smells, sounds, objects, buildings and the feeling of the area around you. It will make it more memorable."