After a lovely B&B breakfast in Salisbury, we loaded up and drove to STONEHENGE!!!! It was pretty cool. It was Amy and Krisitan's 3rd time.... lol I liked it. I had this audio thing that I listened to, so it made it a little bit more exciting.
I'm sorry, but I don't have pictures from this point on. :'( My camera will not let me put the pictures onto the computer. So they are trapped there until I get home and have someone look at it. :'( Lets have a moment of silence shall we.............................................................. OK, that was good. I feel better now. :D
After STONEHENGE we went to another cool place with free standing stones called AVESBURY!! I think I liked Avesbury better. You could actually walk up and touch the stones. We have some good pictures of us with the stones. ( But of course my stupid camera isn't working!!!.......sorry, I apologize for the outburst...) There were sheep EVERYWHERE. They were all around the stones and field. There were really cute lambs!
They also had some museum stuff that was pretty cool. Some ancient artifacts and such.
Once we had filled ourselves with there beauty of the green hills and wondrous trees around the stones, we headed for the B&B in Bath.
Next stop Bath!
No comments:
Post a Comment