Monday, April 5, 2010

WHY?

WHY?!?! It seems that nearly every Sunday holiday there is some calamity that happens to someone in my family. Yesterday it was Mom. Lindsey dropped a huge glass jar... and this is the result.

4 comments:

Amy F. said...

Ouch! I hope you take good care of your mama! I'm impressed that her legs are shaved. :)

Abe Fox said...

Yikes!! That looks like it might have been pretty nasty (i.e. deep and bloody). Please, wish Tiffany well for us.

McKenna said...

Thanks for the well wishes. I'll tell Mom. She over did it yesterday and it started bleeding... :P

lani call said...

wow! im sorry. that looks really bad. I hope she gets better. Send her our love.

Some advice / thoughts on life.....

"When life is throwing all the negatives of the world at you, defeat them with a smile and a hearty laugh." :D

"When you go new places, pause for a moment and take it in by concentrating on smells, sounds, objects, buildings and the feeling of the area around you. It will make it more memorable."