I am very excited for this new stage of life. New adventures are coming my way! Driving.....Dating..... ;D
Speaking of dating. Today I had a few people slip that I was going on a date this weekend....when I said I didn't know what they were talking about they were like "OH! Oops... I wasn't supposed to tell you that." I had THREE people do this to me.... lol SO. I know I'm going on a date. I just don't know: When, Where, WHO. I shall find out soon...this weekend... FUN.:D;D:):D
Today was way fun. I had a friend, who skipped school for me!, that came home with me after seminary and had a delicious breakfast made by my beloved mother. Orange scones, eggs, bacon, and fruit. SO GOOD! Forget the classic sugar cereal. It was YuMmY.
Then we started to watch some Horatio Hornblower. (I love Ioan Gruffudd. T-A-L-E-N-T...and not bad looking at all....at all at all... ;D) While we were watching that my friends Maddie and Mariah burst through the door pretending to "Take us down". We laughed pretty hard at their oh so amazing entrance. Around noon we made lunch. Insalata (Thats salad in Italian..), Ciabatta (That is Italian...) with oil, vinegar, and some with cheese. Then we made THE NUTELLA CAKE! What and undertaking! We had a blast making it together. I will post pictures from that affair. heheheehe After the cake was done we went upstairs and watched most of The Secret of Moonacre". Really good. (I'm going to go finish it after I finish this post.)
The Maddie and Mariah had to go and I had to go to the store to get the stuff for the service project we did tonight at mutual. ( I got to pick what we did because it was MY birthday. We made bracelets for orphans in Peru. My friend Adam Boyce is going to Peru to help at the orphanage for his Eagle Project.) When we got home we quickly made our pizza and then left to mutual. Mutual was great. We ended making about 18+ bracelets in one hour. Then we came home and I am writing this..... A good 16th birthday if you ask me. I really like the people I had over today. They are so fun to hang out with. :D
The pictures are in the post above......obviously.
Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment