Sunday, April 18, 2010

Voice recital

Emmalyn and I participated in yet another voice recital on April 17th. Emmalyn sang 'A song like this'....or something like that. It is really a German song called 'Wie Melodian'. I sang 'Il mio bel foco' (Italian.... I love Italian..its the best). We did great! I made no mistakes at all. The only 'negative' about my performance was that my accompanist messed up several times.... oh well. Life goes on. All in all, it went beautifully. (At least for us......)
I invited two friends to it, and they both said the enjoyed our voices. (Such gentlemen...lol:D) They came over afterwards and we played games...and pretty much had a party.
good times.....good times....
It was great fun!!!

Ciao!

No comments:

Some advice / thoughts on life.....

"When life is throwing all the negatives of the world at you, defeat them with a smile and a hearty laugh." :D

"When you go new places, pause for a moment and take it in by concentrating on smells, sounds, objects, buildings and the feeling of the area around you. It will make it more memorable."