I'm impressed that you got your driver's license so quickly. It is an important step in growing up. Help all you can by being a responsible chauffeur. There is a skill to being a good driver. We love you. Grandma Fox
"When life is throwing all the negatives of the world at you, defeat them with a smile and a hearty laugh." :D
"When you go new places, pause for a moment and take it in by concentrating on smells, sounds, objects, buildings and the feeling of the area around you. It will make it more memorable."
5 comments:
I'm impressed that you got your driver's license so quickly. It is an important step in growing up. Help all you can by being a responsible chauffeur. There is a skill to being a good driver. We love you. Grandma Fox
Thank you! :D
Yes I will be responsible in my driving. It feels strange that I have already hit this milestone!... life comes at you fast. :)
McKenna <3
GI-NORMOUS Congrats, McKenna!!
There's nothing like the feeling of having more independence. Way to go!
:D Grazie! (Thanks in Italian...just FYI. ;D )
Post a Comment