Saturday, November 8, 2008

November 7, 2008

Yesterday was another excellent class day.  I have so much fun in Pyramid Project!!!  Yesterday Peter had his presentation on LIGHT BULBS.  It was cool.  We learned about different kinds of light bulbs and how they work.  We talked a little bit about energy. Good energy, bad energy.  It was pretty coolio. :) Then we talked about planning our schedule, and that if we don't plan, we are planning to fail....o mi paplabra.  We also discussed the book "Carry on, Mr. Bowditch". That is a really good book.  I counted how many times the phrase "Carry on, Mr. Bowditch" was said, and it was said by Captain Prince 5 times.  After that AWESOME class we went to the kitchen and people started on lunch.  I didn't because my teeth hurt from getting them tightened the day before....ouch!   While people ate lunch I played the piano.  Then Lilly came into the room and said that we should sing songs...Christmas songs.  I don't usually like to sing Christmas songs until December, but I LOVE Christmas songs, and I was asked to play some Christmas songs for seminary in December so I said yes and started playing.  (I LOVE CHRISTMAS SONGS!!!)  But when I started to play Christmas songs I wanted to sing along, but it is really hard to sing and play the piano at the same time.  So I have decided to tell Sister Swertfeger that I don't want to play the piano at Christmas time because I actually want to sing the songs. :):)  Any way....I just started playing the parts so that I could sing to.  It was fun.  At first it was just Lilly,kind of Mariah, and me singing.  Then Greg came in and wanted to sing to.  So we sang more songs.  YAAAAAYY!!!!!  I LOVED IT!!!!!!!  Singing with my friends.....who can carry a tune.  Its great fun. :):):):):):):)  Then I went to French and had French lessons and then afterward I was invited to stay and watch a a British TV series called " Two fat ladies".  It was really funny!!  It was a cooking show but they said the most hilarious things!! hahahahahahahahaa!! It made me laugh.:)  Then I went home and...ya. :):):):)  

No comments:

Some advice / thoughts on life.....

"When life is throwing all the negatives of the world at you, defeat them with a smile and a hearty laugh." :D

"When you go new places, pause for a moment and take it in by concentrating on smells, sounds, objects, buildings and the feeling of the area around you. It will make it more memorable."