Yesterday was a busy day. First I had Seminary at 6:00. Then at 10:30 I had class....O mi palabra.......as usual. Pyramid Project is SO mind opening. I LOVE it. :) Then I had to skip French class so that I could go home and get ready for our Halloween Dance performance. We had three performances. One at five, six and six forty five-ish. RIGHT after our last performance we went to the Couch's fabulous Halloween party. On the way there Emmalyn and I had to get changed from our green faced witch/Zombie/ghoul costume and into our Dwarf costumes. It was really hard to get all the green face paint off. But we managed. Once at the Couch's all we did was have fun. :) We played signs (for a little bit), Hugoo, Blind mans bluff, Dance party and Follow the dog. It was very fun.
Tonight a whole bunch of my friends and I are going to the Beaverton dance. I'm excited. :) Dances are really fun. Lots of music and friends to hang out with.
Hope to keep you posted:)
McKenna
No comments:
Post a Comment