Tuesday, November 4, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE ANDY!!!!!!!!

Today is my Uncle Andy's 23rd birthday!!!!!  He is one of THE greatest Uncles ever!!!!!!  He is so funny and well...just an awesome Uncle!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDY!!!!!!!!!!  Hope you have a great, wonderful, spectacular day!!!!!


Love your Niece,

McKenna :)

3 comments:

kenzie said...

I love you!! and tell your uncle happy birthday!! :0 but he probubly wont know who I am!! :) oh well!! I like your trek thing!! and I like your song choices!! :)

McKenna said...

:):):):):):):):):):):) Thanks!! I am SO nervous about my presentation!!!!!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

McKenna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Some advice / thoughts on life.....

"When life is throwing all the negatives of the world at you, defeat them with a smile and a hearty laugh." :D

"When you go new places, pause for a moment and take it in by concentrating on smells, sounds, objects, buildings and the feeling of the area around you. It will make it more memorable."