Sunday, November 16, 2008

Fish and Chips Fest!!!

Thanks to Sister Jenny Nilson last night for the first time ever, we had a Fish and Chips Fest!! It was pretty fun.  The reason I say "Pretty" fun instead of "Really" fun, is because I was SO tired that I wasn't really in the mood for a lot of games.....I still had a lot of fun, just not as much fun as I would have had if I wasn't tired.  We had a lot of people at our house.  A whole bunch of my friends came.... and I would just like to say right now that I am REALLY sorry if I was rude,mean or crabby to any of my friends....I like I said I was very tired.  So I hope that you will forgive me.  :):):)  Other than that, I had a BLAST!!!  :):):):):):) Thanks for coming everyone!!!!!


Laugh and Smile ALWAYS!!

McKenna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did someone say fish and chips?? Brilliant!

McKenna said...

:) Ya it was really good! I had a blast!!!! :):):):):):)

Some advice / thoughts on life.....

"When life is throwing all the negatives of the world at you, defeat them with a smile and a hearty laugh." :D

"When you go new places, pause for a moment and take it in by concentrating on smells, sounds, objects, buildings and the feeling of the area around you. It will make it more memorable."