Sunday, November 2, 2008

November 2, 2008

Last night I, well my Dad, drove a whole bunch of my friends to the Beaverton dance.  People met at the 76 gas station at 7:45 and then we went and picked up my friend Adam Boyce at his house around 8:20..ish.  The dance itself  was pretty fun, but they didn't play very many GOOD songs.  They played about 6 good songs during a 3 hour period.  Oh well.  At least they played one of my absolutely favorite songs,  "You raise me up".  I'm not quite sure who sang it.  It was either Josh Groban or Daniel Beck.  Allot of the songs they played were weird to dance to. They weren't slow songs but they weren't fast.... you wouldn't understand unless it has happened to you before.  I danced 7 slow songs.  One of the slow songs was a girls choice.  NOW I know what its like for a guy to ask a girl to dance.  After the dance we drove people back to the gas station.  We got there around 11:30.  Then Dad, Emmalyn(she drove with Dad...but she didn't go to the dance because she is only 13.) and I drove home and went to bed.  Then we woke up and went to church and then came home and.....well here I am writing down my experiences and thoughts.  Talk to you later. :) Oh that reminds me...........cul8r (pronounced : kuh-lay-ter)  *cough, Rebecca,cough* :):):):):):):):):):)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello?! What are you doing on here? You didn't even tell me you had a blog. Nice!

Some advice / thoughts on life.....

"When life is throwing all the negatives of the world at you, defeat them with a smile and a hearty laugh." :D

"When you go new places, pause for a moment and take it in by concentrating on smells, sounds, objects, buildings and the feeling of the area around you. It will make it more memorable."