Saturday was a pretty awesome day. :D I did my jobs, I did my laundry, I read a GOOD book......I had a great time. At 3 Pm -ish My friends Annie and MaKenzie Abbott picked me up and we went to the mall for a few hours. We didn't really do a whole lot. We walked around looking at wirklich nett ( "Really Cute" in German) yet expensive clothing. I bought one item at American Eagle. It is a black sweater type thing. It was on sale so....my logic was "Hmm This is REALLY cute and it is a reasonable price. I think I'll get it." So that's how that went. :D After our searching we went to the food court. I got a Stromboli, MaKenzie got a Pizza and Annie got a drink from Orange Julius to share. It was quite a delightful meal. lol :D We after our meal we headed to Barnes and Noble because MaKenzie had a gift card that she wanted to use. But she ended up not using it because we were out of time. So we ventured out into the BLISTERY wind. ( OK. It was so windy outside that we were getting blown over!!! It was CRAZY!!! AAHHH!! ) Once we made it to the car some what safely, MaKenzie was blown off a curb and rolled her ankle, we head for the Abbott's home. Once at the Abbott home we got ready for Nathan Brady's "Not-going-to-Winter-Formal" party. It was really fun. When we got there we started playing the Wii and Ping-Pong. At the TV with the Wii was Annie, MaKenzie, Nathan, David, Derek, Katelin......and so forth. At the Ping-Pong table it was Bryce Franzen and Greg Abbott against Ashley Franzen and McKenna Fox. It was the most intense game of Ping-Pong I have EVER played. The reason it was so intense was because of Greg and I both have SWEET NINJA skills. Bryce TRIED to convince us that he had SWEET NINJA skills.....but....the sad truth is that he just doesn't have the SWEET Skills to be a NINJA. lol After our INTENSE game of Ping-Pong, the boys went outside and started Free Running. It was.......interesting.....yet slightly cool looking. :D After Free Running everyone joined in and we played tag home base and freeze tag. I enjoyed Freeze Tag more.....but that's just my personal opinion. :D When the game started drawing to a close Annie said it would be fun to star gaze so I said " We should!' and sat down then and there and looked up at the sky. It was very beautiful and clear. A few minutes later Annie suggested that the three of us (Annie, Christy and I) should go sing. So we made our way back to the house and sang. It was super fun. But just as I was about to go downstairs......Emmalyn and Lauryn walk in and say that I must leave that very minute. So I said my farewells and made my way to the car. I was kind of sad that I had to go, but I was really happy that I did get to go. So I pretty much was happy all the way home.
The End. LOL! :D
Laugh and Smile ALWAYS!!
McKenna :D
2 comments:
Darn. I wish I could have gone. I got to babysit my brothers....which was fun too, but the "Crazy Brady Party" sounded fun too..
Darn.....Well.......there will be other "Crazy Brady Parties"....or at least that what I hear... :D
Post a Comment