Monday, January 5, 2009

2009 goals and things I intend to continue doing.

GOALS:
  • Be more of a help to my dear wonderful Mother.
  • Study harder than ever....which is saying SOMETHING....lol
  • Start finishing my life plan. (What I want to Do, Be, Accomplish.)
  • To keep on dreaming.....so many people lose there dreams. I don't want to be one of those people who have wonderful dreams, but never go after them and just let them go.
  • Get ready for community college for next year.....AAHHHH Scary!!!! But VERY good. :D If you would like to understand why in the world I would even want to start community college next year, I encourage you to email me..... :D
  • Get to know, and be kinder to my siblings.

WHAT TO KEEP DOING:
  • Being Happy on a regular basis....lol :D
  • Being a happy contented young adult who knows that her parents know more than her.
  • Reading scriptures, praying and attending church on a regular basis.
  • Gaining an education.
  • Reading good uplifting books. A.K.A classics. :D
  • Getting together with my friends often enough to let them know how much I appreciate them...this includes all the guys. And last..ish, but NOT least!!!!!!!!
  • Loving life and enjoying EVERY moment of it!!!

LAUGH AND SMILE ALWAYS!!!

McKenna! :D



P.S Here is a list of all of my closer friends who help keep me grounded to what is right, and to whom I can trust to give me an honest opinion of who I truly am as a person. You may not care to read who they are, but I am doing this so that they might know what they mean to me. :D


YOUTH:
Greg Abbott 18, Annie Abbott 16, MaKenzie Abbott 14, Adam Boyce 15, Emmalyn Fox 13, Kayla Nielsen 16,Maddie Smith 17, Mariah Smith 13, Rebecca Black 15, Colin Couch 19, Claire Couch 16, Bryce Franzen 17, Lindsey Lopez 14, Sarah Brady 18, Katelin Brady 14, Mica Cheney 14, Lillian Nilson 15, Nicole Kohlert 14, Elise Biancardi 18, Michael Biancardi 16, Christine Biancardi 14, Amy Christensen 15, Jefferson Chandler 16,Courtney Stutz. 17...ect...

I hope I haven't bored any of you to death....lol

Have a FANTASTICALLY BRILLIANT day!!! :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Kenna! You are such a good girl. I wish I'd had the head on my shoulders at 14 that you do. You amaze me. Keep it up. Love the new background pic. You'll be there soon!

Baden Fox said...

Mckenna,
Those are great goals! Keep doing what you are doing, you are an awesome girl! We are still going to England in the spring- are you guys still going? I love the picture on your header. I hope you guys had a great Christmas, we missed you here! As soon as I can drive my car around in the snow I am going to go mail your family's Christmas package. I was hoping to give it to you in person, but that's okay. Tell your family it is coming!
Love,
Aunt Mary

Katie Fox said...

Mckenna
you are such an awesome girl, I don't think I have ever heard a teenager say that their parents know more then they do :) you are so sweet and happy all the time and a true joy to be around. Love you and see you around.

Abe Fox said...

M.K....Great List of Goals.

McKenna said...

Thanks for all the posts! I truly do appreciate them!

Laugh and Smile ALWAYS!


McKenna :D

Some advice / thoughts on life.....

"When life is throwing all the negatives of the world at you, defeat them with a smile and a hearty laugh." :D

"When you go new places, pause for a moment and take it in by concentrating on smells, sounds, objects, buildings and the feeling of the area around you. It will make it more memorable."