Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Thought I'd check back in....

Just thought I'd write something because I like to write and....well it's been a while. I'm still living. I am busy with school and life. Lots of life experiences. Good...Bad.... Learning from them all. :)
It's funny to look back at my blog. Seen how I've grown, what I used to write like and be interested in, some embarrassing things......it's crazy. That's for sure.
I'm currently at the community college near my home. Still doing the voice and dance lessons thing. Enjoying it a lot.
That's about it for now.

Ciao

No comments:

Some advice / thoughts on life.....

"When life is throwing all the negatives of the world at you, defeat them with a smile and a hearty laugh." :D

"When you go new places, pause for a moment and take it in by concentrating on smells, sounds, objects, buildings and the feeling of the area around you. It will make it more memorable."