Monday, October 25, 2010

Life

It has been far too long and I apologize. I don't know that I will be writing as much any more because of my schedule. (It's a busy one)
It's been a pretty good past several months. I have had good times....and some really not so awesome times.... BUT - life has been mostly on the good side.
Hello, Dolly! was a success, school is going pretty well and I am blessed with good friends that stick with me through thick and thin.
Mostly just posting this to say - YES! I'm still alive. Sorry it has been so long.

The end.

McKenna :)

1 comment:

Abe Fox said...

No worries, life gets crazy-busy sometimes.

(BTW, after a certain person very closely related to you and me came back from a mission to Australia, and was saying, "No worries, mate" all the time.....I started saying it too, and I guess I still am)

Some advice / thoughts on life.....

"When life is throwing all the negatives of the world at you, defeat them with a smile and a hearty laugh." :D

"When you go new places, pause for a moment and take it in by concentrating on smells, sounds, objects, buildings and the feeling of the area around you. It will make it more memorable."