Tuesday, February 16, 2010

SWITZERLAND!!!


Stephanie and Me!

A hike in the Alps


Swiss Cows.... they had the cow bells. that was awesome.


I don't remember what its called....but it was built in the 1500s.

The Lion Monument built for all the soldiers who died at the Touleries in France

The city. Okay a small portion of the city. lol

7 comments:

Abe Fox said...

Ahhh, the beauty of Lucerne and the Lion Monument!!

McKenna said...

....Have you been to Switzerland!??!?! Yes indeed. SO beautiful. I miss it....like I miss ALL of Europe.

Abe Fox said...

Yes, my parents and I toured a bit of England and then continental-Europe after my mission.

We hit London (of course.....with me as the tour-guide), Frankfurt, Munich, Florence, Lucerne and then Paris.

It was a magical post-mission experience!!

Abe Fox said...

Oh, yeah and how could I forget Venice.

I ate WAY too much calamari there......and well....I won't describe what happened next.

lani call said...

WOW! this is beautiful! How i wish i could have been there with you. You should go back and definetly bring me with you. hee hee :)

McKenna said...

hahaha that is way awesome!! I love europe... so much history and amazing buildings and landscapes! I'm aching to go back and take thousands of pictures...

McKenna said...

Lani: Totally!! We will rule Europe and have a BLAST!

Some advice / thoughts on life.....

"When life is throwing all the negatives of the world at you, defeat them with a smile and a hearty laugh." :D

"When you go new places, pause for a moment and take it in by concentrating on smells, sounds, objects, buildings and the feeling of the area around you. It will make it more memorable."