Sunday I was called as the Assistant Ward Organist. Crazy stuff right? I never in my life thought I would be playing the organ in church.... How does that happen?? Now I'm probably going to be stuck playing the organ for the rest of my life.... *whoopeee* lol
OH well. I wonder what I can learn from this calling. We shall see. :D:D
Ciao!
1 comment:
Wow! McKenna,
That is so awesome that you were called as a ward organist!!!!
I know it has been along time since I have looked at your blog.
I always want to start crying because I love you guys and I don't even know you.
You are all so mature. I wished I lived in oregon to be closer to you.
I bet that we would have been best friends growing up.
It would have been so cool to have you and Emmalynn as buddies while I did all my musicals.
Post a Comment