Saturday, April 25, 2009

Continuation of pictures from Day 1

Walking around Oxford






Radcliffe Camera




FYI Jack Wills is our A&F....not that it matters...lol





Christ's Church

2 comments:

Betsy Fox said...

Yea!!!! I've been waiting to see you pictures. Looks like you are having a marvelous time! LUCKY!

McKenna said...

Thanks! I'm soory to stte, but for some reason my other memory card is having some problems. It won't let me download the pictures to the computer. It won't even let me look at them on my camera anymore. So I will try to borrow some from my Aunt. :D
Great to hear from you!! :D

McKenna

Some advice / thoughts on life.....

"When life is throwing all the negatives of the world at you, defeat them with a smile and a hearty laugh." :D

"When you go new places, pause for a moment and take it in by concentrating on smells, sounds, objects, buildings and the feeling of the area around you. It will make it more memorable."