Boungiorno!
Today There are SEVERAL things that I wanted to attend...but some of my family is sick and my Mom, who I love with all my heart, is taking Sam and James to the doctor 'cause they are pretty sick and she says that she doesn't have the energy to do them.
For instance. Today is the first practice for the Stake Youth Choir....and I can't go because she is taking Sam and James to the doctor. Another one is that my friend Adam has planned a fun afternoon at the rose gardens, washington park and a small pre-dance party thing afterwards. And I can't go because my some of siblings are sick. Instance three. There is Robert Burns Night and we might not go...why?... you guessed it. My sibs are sick.
So...ya. I feel bad for those who are sick...but I really wish that I could do these things. Is that super selfish???? (By the way...you can answer that......in fact please answer that. I want to know if I am a completely selfish girl.) :D I don't know. So...hopefully my mom will let me go to he dance. But if not. I will just be grateful that I can go to dances and that my friends are NOT going to disappear tomorrow. :D:D
Arrivederci!
McKenna :D
2 comments:
MCKENNA! You are SO NOT selfish. I would probably have the same reaction. It's not my fault that they got sick! ( Unless... It really was your fault...)ANYWAY! You are not selfish!
Hey thanks! I suer appreciate it! :D:D
Avere un Giorno Felice!!
Post a Comment