Lately I have been thinking a lot about my teenage years and all of the wonderful, bittersweet and trying times I have had through them. Pondering what I have gained from all of those experiences. I cannot help but be eternally grateful. Each and every one of those experiences have made me who I am today. They have made me appreciate the things in life that really matter. Although I may not be thrilled with the way I have had to learn some lessons, I truly am grateful for what I have gained.
I hope that each of us will strive to keep a journal and write down the lessons we learn, the fun and happiness we have had and the wonderful blessings we have been given to be thankful for. I know I just recommited (yet again...) to keep my journal more up to date..... It isn't easy, but I really do see the leaps and bounds from over the years in what I have written.
Smile :)
No comments:
Post a Comment