Friday, April 22, 2011

I don't really know what to say...but thought I should write SOMETHING.......
Ummm.....Last Sunday I was in our stake choir and we have a Palm Sunday/Easter musical fireside. I had a little solo and everything went great. This Sunday (Easter) Emmayln, Mom and Myself are singing "I Know That My Redeemer Lives" in our ward and there is also a duet and a couple choir numbers. Hopefully everything will go without a hitch......that is all I can think of for now...

Ciao
:)

No comments:

Some advice / thoughts on life.....

"When life is throwing all the negatives of the world at you, defeat them with a smile and a hearty laugh." :D

"When you go new places, pause for a moment and take it in by concentrating on smells, sounds, objects, buildings and the feeling of the area around you. It will make it more memorable."