It has been a mad house lately! So much has happened I cannot even try to jot it all down. :D I have a non member friend who has been coming to church for the past couple of weeks. That has been cool. He is also coming on our youth conference along with another non member friend and my lds friend from Tigard. I auditioned for our stake play Hello, Dolly and have been cast as Minnie Fay. We have been out in the garden when the weather has permitted us. Emmalyn and I are trying out for a youth LDS choir on Saturday called Encore. We have a few friends already in it and they say that it is great because you feel the spirit and you get choir experience.
That's all for now folks!!
McKenna ;)
2 comments:
Fun Stuff!
Three Weeks to the Reunion!!
once again congrats. who is Minnie May? Isn't she like a main character?? ha! oh yeah! are you coming to the reunion?? i don't know if you have ever told me...
i will be MUCHO sad if you don't.
Post a Comment