Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Pictures of .... ME








4 comments:

Abe Fox said...

I love all the pictures of you and your family.

McKenna, I still remember very clearly the day I found out you were born. I was at the BYU Jerusalem Center, it was a gorgeous spring day in April (1994...of course) and I was on a very rare phone call home....when my Mom told me McKenna Kathleen Fox had been born. I do believe I cried a little (maybe more than a little). I was homesick and just hearing about this beautiful new niece of mine (that I couldn't wait to see). Well, you being born didn't help the homesickness get any better.

I'm not really sure why I just wrote about this.....so I'll just say....

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!!!

(You can delete my comment...if you don't want people to know what a Cry-Baby your Uncle Abe is)

McKenna said...

Awww thats so nice of you! I feel so special. :D

Delete your wonderful comment?! Never!

Thanks! 16 is going to be fun. Several new experiences are coming my way in 6 short days... :D

Thanks again for being a brilliant Uncle. :D

Abe Fox said...

Have you started Drivers Ed...yet? 16 is an Awesome and Fun step in growing up! You, Sarah and Lani.....YIKES! Time is FLYING by.

Happy Easter and Conference weekend!!

McKenna said...

I have been done with driver's ED since the week before Christmas! I have about ten hours of driving time left before I can get my license. :D
Craziness.

:D

Some advice / thoughts on life.....

"When life is throwing all the negatives of the world at you, defeat them with a smile and a hearty laugh." :D

"When you go new places, pause for a moment and take it in by concentrating on smells, sounds, objects, buildings and the feeling of the area around you. It will make it more memorable."