Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween weekend!!

It was one big party Friday and Saturday. Friday was HGC and so some people dressed up for classes. I wasn't completely decked out or anything....I just put on a tiara and called myself a Princess ( Which I am....lol). After classes my Mom was brave enough to take home five other youth besides Emmalyn and I. We stopped by Costco and grabbed a few things to take to a party we were invited to. It was so fun! We rocked out to songs that are played at stake dances in the car and went cuh-ray-zee! So fun..... When we got to my house we made our snacks and put on some type of costume. I put on a pink cloak and my tiara, my friend Drew put on a dark purple cloak and a crown, Emma had her light purple cloak on and we went as Prince and Princesses. My friend Ben was Frodo ( he put on a green cloak and puffed his hair up...hehehe), MaKenzie was a Cowgirl, Jerem was a Candy Rapper and Lehi was Wolverine. (Lehi had the best costume this year. It was AWESOME!)
When we got to the party everyone who wore a cloak covered their faces and walked in all creepy like. :P We played games until the pizza arrived. While I was eating pizza with my friends we looked up to the house and saw that my friend Adam, who was at HGC earlier, had just got there and I screamed his name and then Drew and Ben freaked out also. ( We just HAD to yell.....right?) We laughed really hard when he turned and looked at us with a really confused face. :D:D The rest of the time was filled up with games. *WOOT*
OH! Also Drew,who has taken ballroom for three years, taught Emmalyn and I a waltz. It was a good party.

Saturday we did our chores and then went to musical theatre practice. Afterwards we hurried home to shower and do some last minute cleaning before the masses of people came. When everyone who was going to show up was there it was about 68 people! No wonder follow the dog was so hard......and the fact that the people that wanted to be the dog didn't do such a good job................:|

Avere un giorno felice!!

No comments:

Some advice / thoughts on life.....

"When life is throwing all the negatives of the world at you, defeat them with a smile and a hearty laugh." :D

"When you go new places, pause for a moment and take it in by concentrating on smells, sounds, objects, buildings and the feeling of the area around you. It will make it more memorable."