Monday, September 14, 2009

Seminary!!

Tomorrow it begins!!   I am very excited for seminary this year.  Although it is very early I love it! We had a fireside for it this evening.....which I drove to!!  I got my permit on Thursday the 10th! SO FUN!  (The 10th is also my uncle Phil's birthday.  Jesse's birthday was on the 11th. :D  Happy birthday to all!)  
As much as I would love to post more...I have to get to bed for my early start tomorrow.


'till anon,

McKenna X  lol :D

No comments:

Some advice / thoughts on life.....

"When life is throwing all the negatives of the world at you, defeat them with a smile and a hearty laugh." :D

"When you go new places, pause for a moment and take it in by concentrating on smells, sounds, objects, buildings and the feeling of the area around you. It will make it more memorable."