Wednesday, August 12, 2009

EFY pictures!!

Most of my company walking to our meeting place.

\

The guy on the piano was pretty dang good.....in my humble opinion. lol
 He and the guy with the sax are in a band in seattle I believe.
These girls were awesome!
Top from left to right:
Amanda, Hannah, Ashley, Myself, Haley, Kenzie, Jessica and Lindsay.
All the girls and our guy counselor Jordan.
The "men" as we girls called them were all awesome.
From top left to right:
Spencer, Christian, Tyler "Gigantor", Mikee, Chandler, Adam, Conner, Tyler "The Canasian"(inside joke...), Tyson, Jordan, Seth, Tanner, Christian, Adam and Josh.
The girls thought it was AWESOME the there were only 8 girls and 14 guys.   lol good times. :D:D
Jordan and Lauren.  They were brilliant counselors. 

Goodbyes
I had a sad feeling because this wonderful week was ending, but I also had this feeling that something was beginning.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

EFY!!! I miss it..='( and someone in Seattle.... =D. The kid that I talked to was that Tanner?

McKenna said...

Me to! lol
:D I believe so. :D:D

Some advice / thoughts on life.....

"When life is throwing all the negatives of the world at you, defeat them with a smile and a hearty laugh." :D

"When you go new places, pause for a moment and take it in by concentrating on smells, sounds, objects, buildings and the feeling of the area around you. It will make it more memorable."