I literally don't think I'll ever look at history and the world the same. I'll put pictures and stories about the trip on here....someday.....I don't know exactly when though. lol
'Peppermint' (there is a story behind the name 'Peppermint'. All I will say at this particular moment is that it is mine and I got it because of a sunburn I got.....)
2 comments:
I just was reading your blog and I started to cry. Maybe it was the awesome music, I don't know.
Wow!
How neat to live in the united kingdom.
You are that much more prepared for a mission someday.
I know we don't know eachother too well. But I tend to think that if the opportunity presented itself that you, Emma and I would be great friends. I love you-
Marj
Thank you. I try to make my blog an entertaining yet interesting journal.
Those are my thoughts also. I won't be AS frightened to go off to some foreign country if I decide to go on a mission.
Really? That thought has floated around my mind a few times also.
Love you to,
McKenna :D
Post a Comment